Each of us at Entrée Press enjoy watching the Super Bowl for different reasons, such as: sport, entertainment, friends, food or beverage. It makes for a group event and we prepare for it like Thanksgiving, taking advantage of as many tricks and tips as we can to make it simple and complete most of the
Beer / Yogurt / Hot Sauce Wings Marinate l Oven 12 wings segmented, tips discarded – rinsed / dried 1 bottle (12 ounce) beer 4 Tablespoons hot pepper sauce – divided 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon black pepper 1 teaspoon cinnamon 3/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt 2 teaspoons soy sauce 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1
BUY HARD COPY COOKBOOKS ON AMAZON
- Only Wings: Bold and Unusual Recipes
- Only Ribs: Baby Back Rib Recipes
- Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken
- Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes
- Only Deviled Eggs: Chicken or the Egg? The Egg!
- Only Soups: Stew, Chili and Soup Recipes
- Only Sides: Holidays, Picnics and Family
- Only Beef: Steak, Roast and Rib Recipes
- Only Pork: Chop, Rib and Roast Recipes
- Only Steaks: Filets, Strips, Sirloins and Ribs
- Only Chicken: Nothin' but the Bird
- Only Chicken Thighs: How do Chickens Cross the Road?
TWIN CITIES BLOGS I LIKE