We’ve combed the internet (again) for authentic recipes – as well as some newly discovered twists on tradition – to create a terrific St. Patrick’s Day menu. St. Patrick’s Day is notoriously an event for revelers, so stay at home and prepare our menu for those you love. Origins of St. Patrick’s Day We’re trivia people
BUY HARD COPY COOKBOOKS ON AMAZON
- Only Wings: Bold and Unusual Recipes
- Only Ribs: Baby Back Rib Recipes
- Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken
- Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes
- Only Deviled Eggs: Chicken or the Egg? The Egg!
- Only Soups: Stew, Chili and Soup Recipes
- Only Sides: Holidays, Picnics and Family
- Only Beef: Steak, Roast and Rib Recipes
- Only Pork: Chop, Rib and Roast Recipes
- Only Steaks: Filets, Strips, Sirloins and Ribs
- Only Chicken: Nothin' but the Bird
- Only Chicken Thighs: How do Chickens Cross the Road?
TWIN CITIES BLOGS I LIKE