January 12 is “Curried Chicken Day” – here’s a popular recipe from our “Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken” interactive cookbook: Curry/Coconut Chicken Breasts. Curried chicken is popular around the world – Food Network has 59 recipes alone (as of this post)! Add these unique ingredients to your next shopping list so you’re prepared
Every New Year’s Eve day is “National Champagne Day.” Makes perfect sense to us. Are you prepared? Do you know what bottle to pick up for your festivities? Do you know the variety of locations your bottle may originate from and the resulting difference in flavor profiles? Don’t know where to start? Well, champagne is
Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays and we’re already counting down to Thanksgiving 2014 (it’s 348 days from today, by the way). While we’ve got a few thousand of our own specialty Entree Press recipes we like to share (check us out on Twitter and Facebook), we set them aside at Thanksgiving and reach
Welcome to Entrée Press. We are dedicated to assisting cooks in the exploration of recipe options. See this space for updates, and Play with Your Food!
BUY HARD COPY COOKBOOKS ON AMAZON
- Only Wings: Bold and Unusual Recipes
- Only Ribs: Baby Back Rib Recipes
- Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken
- Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes
- Only Deviled Eggs: Chicken or the Egg? The Egg!
- Only Soups: Stew, Chili and Soup Recipes
- Only Sides: Holidays, Picnics and Family
- Only Beef: Steak, Roast and Rib Recipes
- Only Pork: Chop, Rib and Roast Recipes
- Only Steaks: Filets, Strips, Sirloins and Ribs
- Only Chicken: Nothin' but the Bird
- Only Chicken Thighs: How do Chickens Cross the Road?
TWIN CITIES BLOGS I LIKE