Only Ribs: Baby Back Rib Recipes
Eating ribs is always an enjoyable experience. You get to eat with your hands, lick your fingers, and if your face is covered in sauce, no one seems to mind. Eating ribs that you’ve cooked yourself, with loving care and careful attention to flavors, is a whole different level of fun. The Only Ribs interactive cookbook includes finger-licking recipes such as Peanut Butter Baby Back Ribs, Plum Roasted Baby Back Ribs, Maple Syrup Baby Back Ribs, and Pineapple Sauce Baby Back Ribs.
BUY HARD COPY COOKBOOKS ON AMAZON
- Only Wings: Bold and Unusual Recipes
- Only Ribs: Baby Back Rib Recipes
- Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken
- Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes
- Only Deviled Eggs: Chicken or the Egg? The Egg!
- Only Soups: Stew, Chili and Soup Recipes
- Only Sides: Holidays, Picnics and Family
- Only Beef: Steak, Roast and Rib Recipes
- Only Pork: Chop, Rib and Roast Recipes
- Only Steaks: Filets, Strips, Sirloins and Ribs
- Only Chicken: Nothin' but the Bird
- Only Chicken Thighs: How do Chickens Cross the Road?
TWIN CITIES BLOGS I LIKE