Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes
There is something primal about grilling food outdoors. The open air, the billowing fragrant smoke, the constant tending of the grill temperature, and the elaborate, almost ritual poking and prodding of the meat. The Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes interactive cookbook includes such grill-ready recipes as Apricot-glazed Pork Chops, Maple Syrup Baby Back Ribs, Blue Cheese and Butter Porterhouse Steak, Burgundy Sauce Filet Mignon, Parmesan and Red Pepper Sauce Chicken Wings, and Citrus and Teriyaki Chicken Breasts. Includes recipes for filet mignon, porterhouse, t-bones, rib-eyes, New York strip steaks, beef short ribs, pork chops and tenderloins, baby back and St. Louis style ribs, chicken breasts, thighs and wings, and whole chicken recipes.
BUY HARD COPY COOKBOOKS ON AMAZON
- Only Wings: Bold and Unusual Recipes
- Only Ribs: Baby Back Rib Recipes
- Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken
- Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes
- Only Deviled Eggs: Chicken or the Egg? The Egg!
- Only Soups: Stew, Chili and Soup Recipes
- Only Sides: Holidays, Picnics and Family
- Only Beef: Steak, Roast and Rib Recipes
- Only Pork: Chop, Rib and Roast Recipes
- Only Steaks: Filets, Strips, Sirloins and Ribs
- Only Chicken: Nothin' but the Bird
- Only Chicken Thighs: How do Chickens Cross the Road?
TWIN CITIES BLOGS I LIKE