Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken
The venerable and versatile chicken breast can be grilled, broiled, baked, roasted, and pan fried. It can be flattened, breaded, rolled and stuffed. It can be cooked skin on or skin off, and if you leave the skin on, butter, herbs and spices can be loaded underneath the skin. The Only Chicken Breasts interactive cookbook includes recipes such as oven baked Blue Cheese Chicken Breasts, flattened Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts, stove top Cream and Brandy Chicken Breasts, and slow cooker Creole Sauce Chicken Breasts.
BUY HARD COPY COOKBOOKS ON AMAZON
- Only Wings: Bold and Unusual Recipes
- Only Ribs: Baby Back Rib Recipes
- Only Chicken Breasts: Tastes Like (Great) Chicken
- Only Grilling: Beef, Pork and Chicken Recipes
- Only Deviled Eggs: Chicken or the Egg? The Egg!
- Only Soups: Stew, Chili and Soup Recipes
- Only Sides: Holidays, Picnics and Family
- Only Beef: Steak, Roast and Rib Recipes
- Only Pork: Chop, Rib and Roast Recipes
- Only Steaks: Filets, Strips, Sirloins and Ribs
- Only Chicken: Nothin' but the Bird
- Only Chicken Thighs: How do Chickens Cross the Road?
TWIN CITIES BLOGS I LIKE